Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Longest Road..

The Longest Road

All our lives we are moving, turning and choosing different roads. What do these roads consist of? Do I want to know what these roads will lead me to? Throughout my life I have been down a lot of roads that don't have the greatest outcome so needless to say lately I've been taking everything in a slow pace and not so much a running start. My boyfriend tells me that I have more love for life than he has ever seen in anyone, so why is it I can’t find my running start? Being 20 years old I have the world at my finger tips! My dreams for life have always been to travel and experience all of the wonderful things that life has to offer. The mountains, the lakes, the jungles, the sunset on one side of the world compared to the other. Does it look different? How many different colors are in a sunset in Australia? You have to wonder these things, you have to see what the world has to offer because, if you don’t what are you living for? If you are not seeking something new and trying to find what else this world has to offer you will not find happiness. Happiness is everywhere, it’s in the love we have for one another, it’s in the book we read, it’s in the dinner we make, it’s found everywhere throughout our life in every road we choose to go down. The longest road is our pursuit of happiness. Your road of happiness will forever go on as long as you keep looking for it.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. ~Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment